The following text is from the Competitor Handbook. A copy of the Membership Aplication form can be downloaded in PDF format by clicking HERE.
The Membership Application form is in a PDF format.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the form.
The latest version of Adobe reader is available for download by clicking on the Adobe logo below:
|Section IV. Membership
For 2005 and through the 2006 U.S. National Dance [email protected], membership is not mandatory in order to compete in IDP-sanctioned dance events.
However, we strongly encourage you to become a Charter Member in order to receive the following services and benefits:
– A reduced membership fee of $25 (good through the 2006 U.S. National Dance [email protected] currently scheduled for October, 2006)
– A portion of monies collected through membership fees will be used toward Cash Prizes
– Personalized “vanity” CID* on cloth ($15 fee waived) – see details below
– Competitor Scores ($10 fee waived)
– Printed copy of this Handbook
– Eligible to vote on relevant topics & issues
– Eligible to participate in Dancer’s Senate
Personalized “Vanity” Competitors Identification (CID)
At any IDP-sanctioned dance event, competitors will receive a randomly chosen competitor number, unless they are a Member and choose to pre-order a personalized “vanity” identification number (CID). Think of this like a personalized license plate for your car.
When choosing your personalized CID, keep the following in mind:
How to Become a Member & Order Your Personalized CID
Complete the Membership and Personalized CID Application Forms on pages 22 & 23; mail these forms to International Dance Productions (details on Forms), along with payment.